He guides all of my life…as much as I let him in. There’s no part of my life that his reality doesn’t shape…at least in potential. Sure, there are so many ways that I try to stay in control, and so I limit his impact on my life. So I resolve to reflect, regularly, upon something true about Jesus. And I will ask this Jesus who is true how who he is should change me.
Over the next several posts I’ll share some thoughts from this great passage of scripture including these life-changing truths:
- Because in Jesus, God became visible, I can know God’s nature.
- Because Jesus is in charge of all creation, I know the future will reach God’s goal.
- Because Jesus made everything, he knows how everything works.
- Because Jesus actively sustains the world, I know he is near.
- Because Jesus is leading his people, we aren’t lost.
- Because of Jesus’ resurrection, the final perfection has broken into our time and space.